To assist in Compliance duties in relation to investment and insurance rules and regulations, policies and procedures, customer due diligence measures as part of the Group’s combat against money laundering and funding of terrorism, and control systems.
To be also the main point of reference between the Malta Office and our Business Partners in Italy on Compliance related matters.
The ideal candidate should:
• Be able to multitask, work under pressure and have an eye for detail
• Be willing to learn at a fast pace and eager to continuously improve and adapt
• Be of utmost integrity and must be perceived as fair and firm at all times
• Have as a minimum level of education a Diploma, ideally in insurance studies
• Be able to communicate effectively in Italian and English
Preference will be given to candidates having exposure in the Life Insurance Industry.
As part of the remuneration package, personal life insurance together with Bupa private medical insurance will be offered.
GlobalCapital p.l.c. is an equal opportunity employer
Interested applicants are requested to email their CV to: