Responsible to undertake a range of functions to ensure the smooth running of the administration in the Investments Department.
Assist with back-office financial paperwork processing, handling clients’ queries, updating and maintaining databases, retrieving information when requested and generating reports.
Duties may include the following:
• Handling purchase and sales orders and execute deals in a timely manner
• Processing redemptions, transfers and switches
• Supplying information relating to funds’ portfolios, prices and dealing procedures
• Processing corporate actions
• Assisting in the preparation of periodic valuation statements
• Reconciling principal statements
• Monitoring bank transactions related to clients’ monies
The ideal candidate should:
• Have an understanding of general office procedures
• Possess good written communication skills as well as analytical and organisational skills
• Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Be accurate and have attention to detail
• Be a reliable and trustworthy team player with an aptitude for learning
• Have initiative, drive and a positive attitude
An MQF level 4 or higher qualification will be considered an asset. Candidates are expected to maintain strict confidentiality throughout the performance of their duties.
As part of the remuneration package life insurance together with Bupa private medical insurance will be offered
GlobalCapital p.l.c. is an equal opportunity employer
Interested applicants are requested to email their CV to: