The role entails analyzing, recording and reporting of financial documentation including but not limited to, postings of invoices, preparation of reconciliations and assisting in the preparation of accounts.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Recording of transactions on the clients’ accounting software;
- Performing bank and other reconciliations;
- Preparation and compilation of reports;
- Recording accurate financial information in a timely manner;
- Processing of payments;
- Dealing with matters relating to taxation, VAT and audit;
- Handling day-to-day operational requirements;
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least two years’ experience in an accounting role;
- Be well organized, well-educated and able to communicate in a professional manner;
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel);
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative and in a team, whilst also adhering to deadlines;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure and giving attention to detail;
- Preferably be in possession of an A Level certificate in accounting;
Candidates currently studying ACCA will also be considered.
As part of the remuneration package life insurance together with Bupa private medical insurance will be offered. Interested applicants are requested to send or email their CV to:
GlobalCapital p.l.c. is an equal opportunity employer.