Responsible to undertake a range of functions to ensure the smooth running of the Group’s administration.
Duties may include handling clients’ queries, updating and maintaining databases, retrieving information when requested, generating reports and inputting data.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have an understanding of general office procedures
• Possess good written communication skills as well as analytical and organisational skills
• Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Be accurate and have attention to detail
• Be a reliable and trustworthy team player with an aptitude for learning
• Have initiative, drive and a positive attitude
• An MQF level 4 or higher qualification will be considered an asset
Candidates are expected to maintain strict confidentiality throughout the performance of their duties.
As part of the remuneration package life insurance together with Bupa private medical insurance will be offered
GlobalCapital p.l.c. is an equal opportunity employer
Interested applicants are requested to email their CV to: