GlobalCapital p.l.c. is looking to recruit Tied Insurance Intermediaries to work in Gozo. If you have the confidence to promote yourself, our products and services, we can provide excellent training and development along with generous remuneration. Candidates must be self-driven and experienced with a confident, friendly and engaging personality.
The role will entail:
- Building own clients’ database.
- Actively engaging in generating prospective leads
- Meeting and dealing with prospective clients
- Actively reviewing clients’ needs and providing adequate solutions
- Performing other job-related duties as required
Extensive training and development will be provided over the span of four weeks, after which the necessary license to transact Long Term Insurance Business will be applied for. Consequently, training will be provided on an ongoing basis. You will be assisted, encouraged, trained and mentored every step of the way. At GlobalCapital we absolutely believe that if you work hard, success will follow.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be fluent in both Maltese and English (both speaking and writing)
- Be mature, outgoing and well-presented
- Be an excellent team player yet able to work on own initiative
- Be in possession of his/her own vehicle
- Be responsible, reliable, trustworthy and able to work under pressure
- Be able to work methodically, accurately and efficiently
- Have a good level of education
- Be keen and willing to constantly learn and grow
GlobalCapital p.l.c. is an equal opportunity employer.
GlobalCapital Life Insurance Limited is authorised to transact Long Term Insurance Business and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA). GlobalCapital Health Insurance Agency Limited acts as an insurance agent and is regulated by the MFSA. GlobalCapital Financial Management Limited is licensed to provide investment services in Malta by the MFSA. Registered address: GlobalCapital p.l.c., Testaferrata Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1403, Malta.